Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Yo! Brevity of humanity!!

I’m doing something to STOP the insanity, START the morality with lil-time-left. If you ain’t too interested in our blog, you ain’t too interested in Heaven where your dreams come true: ETERNALLY.

TIMELESSLY.

INEXHAUSTIBLY.

Big diamonds as cheap as raindrops.

Though this extra-credit, engulfed-in-VitSee, alt.blogOrammathon-with-endorphins is as crazXy as a loony in 7thHeaven, we made it that Way to get peepow to think ‘bout where I was in my coma (with gobbsNgobbs thotzNideers to help YOU literally wiseabove; to gitta youse to think ‘bout the exponentially indelible): though I’m a hardcore Christian, not every Christian accepts me with Jet!pack!Jesus who flies ‘round seeing what we think:

a ‘check’ from God is made-out to humanity for whatever we decide: .37 or $1073 or $oemnillion times! eXponential...

 What’s in your future??

No comments:

Post a Comment